Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
No. 7 Sweden Road, Bridgton was the property tax record for a single family dwelling owned by Emma Kanaly at the time of the survey, around 1938.
This camp was part of the Christmas Tree Inn. The record was updated at a later date to reflect ownership by Harrison D. Rust, Jr. The address given is the address at the time of the survey, and has probably changed.
About This Item
- Title: 7 Sweden Road, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink and Photograph on Paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 1274 Sweden Rd
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.