Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Land deed to David Joy from the Plymouth Proprietors, dated May 8, 1751 for 100 acres of land near the Kennebec River.
The deed refers to David Joy of Richmond Farm, which may be present-day Richmond. The Plymouth Proprietors later became the Kennebec Proprietors.
About This Item
- Title: David Joy land deed, Richmond Farm, 1751
- Creator: Plymouth Proprietors
- Creation Date: 1751-05-08
- Subject Date: 1751-05-08
- Town: Boston, Richmond
- County: Kennebec, Suffolk
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Box 9/6
- Collection: Plymouth Company (1749-1816) records
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.