Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Dave Astor Show, a locally produced television program, featured high school students from surrounding schools. South Portland High School student Bonnie Tibbetts posed next to a television camera on set during the March 17, 1962 taping.
The Dave Astor Show aired from 1956 through 1971, largely on WCSH, a local NBC affiliate.
About This Item
- Title: A South Portland High School student on The Dave Astor Show, Portland, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962-03-17
- Subject Date: 1962-03-17
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Film transparency
- Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 2 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2499, Box 8/DA3
- Collection: Dave Astor Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dave Astor Show
- Rock and roll dancing
- South Portland High School (South Portland, Me.)
- Television dance parties
- Television programs--Maine--Portland
- WCSH-TV (Television station : Portland, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.