Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ragged Lake, northwest of Moosehead Lake, was a favorite destination of John Dunn and his sporting companions. Dunn, an accomplished amateur photographer, captured his day's catch in an artistic setting.
About This Item
- Title: Fishing catch from Ragged Lake, ca. 1887
- Creator: Dunn, John W.G.
- Creation Date: circa 1887
- Subject Date: circa 1887
- Local Name: Moosehead Lake Region
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Cabinet photograph
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, Box 1
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.