Contributed by Fort Kent Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor and Aroostook Railroad passenger train at the Fort Kent Station.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad passenger train, Fort Kent, c. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad cars
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Railroad stations
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Historical Society
PO Box 181, Fort Kent, ME 04703
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.