Contributed by Fort Kent Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Bangor and Aroostook 4-4-0 steam engine pulling a passenger train.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook engine 208, Fort Kent, c. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Fort Kent
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 9 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Historical Society
PO Box 181, Fort Kent, ME 04703
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Railroad locomotives
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Railroad cars
- Railroad employees
- B & A
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- passenger train
- steam engine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.