Agnes Lucille Stanley, Kingfield, ca. 1888
Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Agnes Lucille Stanley (1886-1978) was the first child of Bayard Taylor and Laura Jane (Landers) Stanley, of Kingfield. Her uncle, Francis Edgar (F.E.) Stanley, photographed her in his Lewiston Studio in circa 1888.
F.E. Stanley established one of the leading portrait studios in the Lewiston/Auburn area in the 1880s. "Photographing Children a Specialty" was a by-word of Stanley's Studio.
- Title: Agnes Lucille Stanley, Kingfield, ca. 1888
- Creator: Stanley, Francis Edgar
- Creation Date: circa 1888
- Subject Date: circa 1888
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.5 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: PM 1-2, #9
- Collection: Raymond W. Stanley Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings