Tom and his buck from Little Blackberry Pond
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Thomas E. Dunn, along with Charles B., Robert R. and John W.G. Dunn, Ben, Grouse and Foxie the dogs, visited Ragged and Moosehead Lakes for a hunting and fishing expedition August-September 1895.
- Title: Tom and his buck from Little Blackberry Pond
- Creator: Dunn, John W.
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v.4
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.