Merriman children, Harpswell, ca. 1890
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Children of Paul Sprague Merriman and Susan Dunning Randall, from left, Sadie, Ralph and Benjamin Merriman.
- Title: Merriman children, Harpswell, ca. 1890
- Creator: A. O. Reed
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Harpswell
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 1826, Box 1/2
- Collection: Lee Chipman photographic collection, 1843-mid 20th century
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.