Mark Fernald letter from Boston to Ephraim Stinchfield, 1816
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Mark Fernald wrote to Ephraim Stinchfield about his travels throughout New England proselytizing for the Free Baptist faith. Both men were Free Baptist preachers.
Fernald writes that he sometimes wants to settle down, but that seeing how many souls need to be converted, he keeps traveling.
- Title: Mark Fernald letter from Boston to Ephraim Stinchfield, 1816
- Creator: Fernald, Mark
- Creation Date: 1816-06-05
- Subject Date: 1816-06-05
- Town: Boston, New Gloucester
- County: Cumberland, Suffolk
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 44, Box 1/1
- Collection: Stinchfield, Ephraim papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.