Contributed by Bangor Public Library
Benjamin P. Sproul was the Chief of Police in Bangor, Maine from 1924-1926. He was the son of James and Amanda Sproul. Benjamin died September 21, 1935 and is buried in Mt. Hope Cemetery In Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Chief Benjamin P. Sproul of Bangor
- Creator: The Johnstone Studio Bangor, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.