In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Maine Memory Network

Then and Now

The CCIA Clubhouse and tennis courts, looking northwest.

The CCIA Clubhouse and tennis courts, looking northwest.

Item 81749 info
South Bristol Historical Society

PAIR 1 - NOW

NOW: The CCIA building remains much the same except for an additions on the south, or left end, the first of which was made around 1913.

A small office was added on some 30 years later.

The tennis courts have been rebuilt several times, but always on the same spot. They were covered for the winter when this photo was taken.


Item 2 of 32