Presbyterian Church, Fort Kent
Contributed by Fort Kent Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Presbyterian Church, Fort Kent construction begun in 1895 and completed in 1896 and is now Christ Congregational Church.
- Title: Presbyterian Church, Fort Kent
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co., Belfast, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1896
- Local Name: Presbyterian Church
- Town: Fort Kent
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.4 cm x 13.6 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Fort Kent Public Library
1 Monument Square, Fort Kent, ME 04743
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.