Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fred Philpot Store in the "Old Tavern" on Main Street, Springvale, with display of bicycles and wooden crates piled high.
The building burned in 1905.
About This Item
- Title: Bicycles at Philpot's Store, Springvale, ca. 1900
- Creator: Philpot, Fred
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Springvale
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.79 cm x 24.04 cm
- Local Code: C-425
- Collection: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.