Wharf at Mud Cut, ca. 1902
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The wharf at Mud Cut was built by Spelnian after the washout, Dec. 15, 1901.
The image is from a glass plate negative collected by J. Emmons Lancaster.
- Title: Wharf at Mud Cut, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass photonegative
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 436 1/16 #54
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.