Moose in river, Skowhegan, 1920
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A moose fell through the ice on the Kennebec River in Skowhegan. When rescuers arrived, the moose swam away from them.
- Title: Moose in river, Skowhegan, 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Black and White photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 6.5 x 11.5
- Local Code: 116_132_5.jpg
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.