Treaty of Washington boundary map, 1842
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Map to illustrate the boundary line established by the Treaty of Washington, Aug. 9, 1842, between the United States and New Brunswick, Canada.
- Title: Treaty of Washington boundary map, 1842
- Creator: Harrison & Co.
- Creation Date: 1842
- Subject Date: 1842
- State: ME, NB
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 43 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 26, Map FF 22
- Collection: Barclay collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.