95 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
95 Main Street, Bridgton.
This is the tax record for a single family residence owned by Charles Gleason at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unknown later date to reflect ownership by Emma S. Gleason. The street address is also at the time of survey. The card references a deed dated 1924. This is not the date of the photograph.
- Title: 95 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 28
- Local Code: Card 605 95 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.