Asticou Inn, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1885
This photograph is of the original building of the Asticou Inn in Northeast Harbor from around 1885. The original Inn burned to the ground in 1900 and was replaced the following year by the building that is standing at present (2013).
The Asticou Inn was started and owned by the Savage Family from 1840 to 1964, when it was purchased by the Asti-Kim Corporation.