Maine Steamship Company brochure, 1902
Contributed by Friendship Museum
The Maine Steamship Company operated between New York City and Portland, with direct conections by sea to Bar Harbor and by land to the White Mountains in New Hampshire, and Poland Springs, Maine--all popular summer resort areas.
In 1902 summer excursion fare from New York to Friendship, with a connection from Portland to Friendship on the Portland and Rockland Steamboat line, was $6.25 one-way and $11.50 roundtrip. The steamer to Friendship sailed on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Title: Maine Steamship Company brochure, 1902
- Creator: Maine Steamboat Company
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Town: Bar Harbor, New York, Poland Springs, Portland
- County: Androscoggin, Cumberland, Hancock
- State: ME, NY
- Media: paper
- Dimensions (cm): 23.47 x 11.12 x 2
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
PO Box 226, Friendship, ME 04547
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.