9 Bacon Street, Bridgton
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is the tax record of a single family home located at 9 Bacon Street in Bridgton, which was owned by Mrs. Dora E. Milliken at time of survey, ca. 1938.
The property was later owned by Paul H. and Arline M. Osgood. The street address is also at time of survey, the card references a deed Sept. 17, 1897. This is not the date of the photograph.
- Title: 9 Bacon Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 28
- Local Code: Card 003 9 Bacon
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.