Contributed by Otisfield Historical Society
The Wardwellville Schoolhouse in Otisfield, unused for many years.
It is located just off the Bean Road near its junction with the McAllister Road. During its prime, the building also served as meeting place for groups like the East Otisfield Baptists.
About This Item
- Title: Wardwellville Schoolhouse, Otisfield, 1998
- Creator: Turner, Ethel Bean
- Creation Date: 1998
- Subject Date: 1998
- Local Name: Wardwellville
- Town: Otisfield
- County: Cumberland, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Otisfield Historical Society
c/o Hankins, 202 Scribner Hill Rd., Otisfield, ME 04270
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Otisfield
- Wardwellville Schoolhouse (Otisfield, Me.)--Photographs
- One-room schools--Maine--Otisfield
- Abandoned buildings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.