Original shed at the Gamage boatyard, South Bristol, ca. 1930
Contributed by South Bristol Historical Society
This ca. 1930 postcard shows the original Gamage boat building shed on the north side of the western Gut in South Bristol. The point of land in the background was then known as "Heloise Point." The 3-story Gamage building was razed in 2012.
- Title: Original shed at the Gamage boatyard, South Bristol, ca. 1930
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Company
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Western Gut
- Town: South Bristol
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: black and white photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 10.3 x 14.55
- Local Code: 2009.38.110688
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
South Bristol Historical Society
P. O. Box 229, South Bristol, ME 04568
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.