Dixfield Common Baptist Church and citizens, Dixfield, ca. 1900
Contributed by Dixfield Historical Society
This picture shows many Holman decendants and citizens outside the Dixfield Common Baptist Church around 1900. The Holman homestead is to the left. Founded in 1896 and continuing to thrive in 2013, The Dixfield Common Baptist Church was an integral part of life in the early settlement of Dixfield, originally known as Holmantown.
- Title: Dixfield Common Baptist Church and citizens, Dixfield, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Dixfield Common
- Town: Dixfield
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 13.9 x 9.8
- Local Code: 2013-35
- Collection: Dixfield Historical Society Reference Photo Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.