Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A stereoview shows the corner block with Folsom's Drug store, in Old Town, ca. 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Folsom drug store, Old Town, ca. 1900
- Creator: Averill, M. L.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Old Town
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Old Town
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Business districts--Maine--Old Town--Photographs
- Drug stores--1900-1910--Maine--Old Town--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.