Swan camp dining room, Wesserunsett Lake, ca. 1905
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Frank Swan of Skowhegan built a summer home on Wesserunsett Lake. His sister, Deborah Swan Fellows, and her family also used the camp.
A careful examination reveals several pieces of "India Temple" pattern stoneware from the early 1800s in use on the table.
This set was later donated to Skowhegan History House and is now part of the permanent collection.
- Title: Swan camp dining room, Wesserunsett Lake, ca. 1905
- Creator: Huff Studios, Skowhegan Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Wesserunsett Lake
- Town: Madison
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic Print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: SHHPC Set 1 image 2
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings