Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Mark talk about manufacuring work
In 2006 Pauleena MacDougall, the director of the Maine Folklife Center, interviewed Mark Andrews about his employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1982 until 2004.
In this audio clip Mark talks about women who worked in the manufacturing department at Eastern Fine Paper as well as how difficult this work was.
About This Item
- Title: Women and men in manufacturing, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: MacDougall, Pauleena
- Creation Date: 2006-01-20
- Subject Date: 1982 - 2004
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3392 cd2373
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
5773 South Stevens Hall, Orono, ME 04469
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.