Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Ronald talk about life after Eastern
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Ronald Kearns about his employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1975 to 2004.
In this audio clip Ronald talks about what he and other employees have done since Eastern's closure in 2004.
About This Item
- Title: Life after Eastern, Brewer, ca. 2004
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2006-04-07
- Subject Date: 2004
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3408 cd2392
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
5773 South Stevens Hall, Orono, ME 04469
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Occupational retraining
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.