Electrical worker tool belt, ca. 1920
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Heavy leather tool belts like this one were used by electrical linemen working overhead on utility poles.
The large rings were used to attach climbing and safety straps.
- Title: Electrical worker tool belt, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Media: Leather, metal
- Local Code: 2004.090.4895
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.