Type C electric meter, ca. 1906
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Co. produced this Type "C" watt-hour meter.
The meter had a stamped steel base and a porcelain terminal chamber.
Westinghouse used these only from 1906-1911.
- Title: Type C electric meter, ca. 1906
- Creator: Westinghouse Electrical & Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: 1906
- Media: Enameled metal, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.1040
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings