Crimped lead seal, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The lead seal, used to determine if electric meters had been tampered with, is stamped "CMP" for Central Maine Power and "23" on the reverse.
- Title: Crimped lead seal, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Lead
- Local Code: 2004.090.0557.2
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.