Electric meter seal crimper, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The crimper was used to secure a lead seal on an electrical meter so the company could determine if the meter had been tampered with.
- Title: Electric meter seal crimper, ca. 1910
- Creator: E.J. Brooks & Co., Livingston, New Jersey
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Metal
- Local Code: 2004.090.0557.1
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.