Electric meter seal crimper, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The crimper was used to secure a lead seal on an electrical meter so the company could determine if the meter had been tampered with.
- Title: Electric meter seal crimper, ca. 1910
- Creator: E.J. Brooks & Co., Livingston, New Jersey
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Metal
- Local Code: 2004.090.0557.1
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.