Main Street sewer construction, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915
Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A close-up view of the sewer, built 1914 - 1915, on Main Street, Biddeford. A portion ran from White's Wharf up Main Street to Alfred Street and up to Summer Street. The tunnel was 72 inches high by 36 inches wide.
- Title: Main Street sewer construction, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: 0007A
- Collection: McArthur Public Library photo collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.