H. W. Shaylor Jr. home, Falmouth, 1915
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Horace W. Shaylor Jr., his wife, Rose; daughter, Georgina; and their dog, Peter, lived at this home in Falmouth Foreside.
Shaylor (1870-1952) operated an engraving company in Portland.
- Title: H. W. Shaylor Jr. home, Falmouth, 1915
- Creation Date: 1915
- Subject Date: 1915
- Local Name: Falmouth Foresides
- Town: Falmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2538, Box 2/10
- Collection: Shaylor family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.