Contributed by Diana Letellier: Family Letters through Sebago Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Sergeant Walter Rounds, Co I, 17th ME Infantry, writes to his cousin Abbie Rounds, wondering why he hasn't heard from her in awhile.
About This Item
- Title: Last letter from Sergeant Walter Rounds, 1865
- Creator: Rounds, Walter
- Creation Date: 1865-01-16
- Subject Date: 1865-01-16
- Town: Richmond
- State: VA
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: W.WR.1
- Collection: Diana Letellier: Family Letters
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Rounds, Walter--Correspondence
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 17th (1861-1865). Company I
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.