Contributed by John Micavich through Sebago Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Charles Cole Co K, 25th ME Infantry, wrote this letter to his family after his arrival at Camp Abraham Lincoln, to let them know that he arrived safely.
About This Item
- Title: Charles Cole letter to his family, 1862
- Creator: Cole, Charles W.
- Creation Date: 1862-09-20
- Subject Date: 1862-09-20
- Town: Portland, Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: W.CC. 29
- Collection: John Micavich: Charles Cole Civil War Letters
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Cole, Charles H.--Correspondence
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 25th (1862-1863)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.