Rooming assignment, Farmington State Normal School, 1924
Because construction of the new dormitory building was behind schedule, temporary housing with local families was found for many Normal School students in fall 1924. The new dorm, originally named South Hall and later renamed Mallett Hall, finally opened in January of 1925.
Student Phyllis Smith received this rooming assignment notice from the college prior to the fall semester, informing her she would be staying at Mrs. Flood's. Handwritten on the notice are the words "double bed."