Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This street car was built by the Wason Manufacturing Co. of Springfield, Mass. in 1922.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Hydroelectric Co. car No. 14
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Bangor fl. 15
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.