Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Edward S. McLeod stands at the far right of these workers at the Stevens Avenue trolley station in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Railroad employees, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Portland Street Railroad, fl. 12
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.