Oakland Park, Rockport, ca. 1915
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The trolley stop at Oakland Park. Open car #9, signed for "Highlands & Quarries," is discharging passengers, with another trolley car arriving behind. Oakland Park was developed by the Rockland, Thomaston, & Camden Street Railway at the turn of the twentieth century as a popular day tourist destination.