Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Company A 1st Regiment Portland Light Infantry, organized June 6, 1804. The names Greene and P.S.I. Inch are written on the photograph as well as musical notation. Similar to another photograph listing this as the Augusta muster in ca. 1892.
About This Item
- Title: Company A, 1st Regiment, Augusta, ca. 1892
- Creation Date: circa 1892
- Subject Date: circa 1892
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 1--Civil War; 2590.8*
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Portland (Me.)--History, Military
- Group portraits
- Maine. Volunteer Militia. Portland Light Infantry--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.