Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View from the water of Underwood Spring Park in Falmouth Foreside. The lookout and the casino are visible. The park was built by a subsidiary of the Portland and Yarmouth Electric Railway.
About This Item
- Title: The lookout at Underwood Spring Park, Falmouth, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Falmouth Foreside
- Town: Falmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-26-37
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.