Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Snow plow #M5 was a wooden plow owned by the Bangor, Orono, and Old Town Street Railway. Here it is at the State Street car barn in Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Snow plow, Bangor, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Bangor
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: 2009/1-1-171
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.