Race car crosses the finish line, Poland, June 17, 1911
Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fred W. Belcher drives his Knox racer across the finish line of the Thurlow Hill Climb in South Poland, Saturday, June 17, 1911. The farm in the background belonged to Flavius B. Shackford of Poland.
- Title: Race car crosses the finish line, Poland, June 17, 1911
- Creator: Follett, W. H.
- Creation Date: 1911-06-17
- Subject Date: 1911-06-17
- Local Name: Thurlow Hill
- Town: Poland
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Black & White Photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 7.8 x 13.5
- Collection: Stanley Museum Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.