Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The cover of the program for the Seventh Annual Convention of the National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs that was held in Portland July 12-18, 1925.
Thousands of women from around the country came to the convention that was hosted by the Portland Business and Professional Women's Club.
About This Item
- Title: Business and Professional Women's Convention program, Portland, 1925
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 19.8 cm
- Local Code: Ms P837b.4
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs--7th annual convention, July 12-18, 1925
- Women--Societies and clubs
- Congresses and conventions
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.