Contributed by Brick Store Museum
Advertisement from the July 29, 1905 issue of The Wave, a weekly turn-of-the-century summer publication promoting the Kennebunks and announcing all the arrivals to the various hotels.
The advertisement encourages people to take advantage of the Atlantic Shore Line Railway to have a shore dinner at the Cape Porpoise Casino.
About This Item
- Title: "Wave" advertisement for the Kennebunks, 1905
- Creation Date: 1905-07-29
- Subject Date: 1905
- Town: Kennebunk, Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: The Wave, July 29, 1905
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Brick Store Museum
117 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.