Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two views of a bone hair brush with bristles gone. Excavated from Fort William Henry at Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site.
About This Item
- Title: Bone Hair Brush From the 1600s
- Creation Date: circa 1692
- Subject Date: circa 1692
- Local Name: Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site
- Town: Bristol
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Bone, bristles
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 2.5 cm
- Local Code: 778A
- Collection: Pemaquid
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.