Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Campobello Island’s Mulholland Lighthouse is at the far right. The Christian Church, now Congregational Church, is at the top of hill. The road going up hill just left of center is School Street.
About This Item
- Title: Waterfront from Campobello Island, Lubec, ca. 1890
- Creator: Loring's Photograph Studio
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Local Name: Campobello Island
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME, NB
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 19.5 cm
- Local Code: LHS 10 jpg
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.