Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Good Will boys and staff are gathered near the barn at the residential school and farm that served needy children. The boys are carrying bags as though they are going on an outing.
George W. Hinckley founded the farm and school in 1889.
About This Item
- Title: Good Will boys at barn, Fairfield, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Good Will Home association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.