Maine State Prison, Thomaston, ca. 1915
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A team of horses in front of the Maine State Prison on Main Street in Thomaston in about 1915.
The postcard is addressed to Mr. W.F. Burnham in New York City.
The message reads, "Feb. 3 1915 Dear Will I was looking for a letter from you Monday but I didn't get any monday nor tuesday night. I am going up tonight I do hope I will get one. It is snowing quite heard here to day and has been since yesterday Love to you from Beulah."
- Title: Maine State Prison, Thomaston, ca. 1915
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Co., Belfast
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: 1915-02-03
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph on postcard
- Dimensions (cm): 8.8 x 13.8
- Local Code: Coll. 4014, Postcards, 1013-67-6
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.